CM7 Battery Fix (?)

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I sent a pm to revnumbers on rootzwiki and am pending a response. Perhaps this should be the subject of a different thread, unless the issue is work the barrett fix, which us the only difference I can think of. Is there any way someone can apply the fix to one of the official builds, and test netflix?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Has someone flashed the fix on an official build yet? If not I'll give it a try.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll hold off for now. I gotta have netflix. The newest official build is running good so far (build 48)

CM74D2 (v6 supercharged)

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I wonder if jcatt over at rootwiki can write something for the battery. He fixed it for miui.

sb1831

Reaction score
Wow, wiped and flashed an unofficial last night and was getting decent batter life. Unplugged the phone, at midnight last night and plugged it into my car charger around 430 today. Battery instantly shot to 60% then 65. Went into the sporting goods store, and came out and the battery was at 4% now, anytime I try to charge my phone from anything but the PC it goes to 4% and then shuts off shortly after...

darkn3ss

Reaction score
Ok, flashed unofficial build 16 last night. Been running cm7 official nightly for about 2 weeks now. Actually had worse battery life today. Usually have 50-60% bat life by the time i get home. Had 35% bat life today. Not sure if I did something wrong. more than likely I did something wrong. downloaded it, cleared cache/davlik cache, flashed rom, reinstalled gapps. then rebooted. Did I miss something? battery calibration? If so,. how do i do that? Have read a few ways of doing it. Looking for the general consensus here.

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
Ok, flashed unofficial build 16 last night. Been running cm7 official nightly for about 2 weeks now. Actually had worse battery life today. Usually have 50-60% bat life by the time i get home. Had 35% bat life today. Not sure if I did something wrong. more than likely I did something wrong. downloaded it, cleared cache/davlik cache, flashed rom, reinstalled gapps. then rebooted. Did I miss something? battery calibration? If so,. how do i do that? Have read a few ways of doing it. Looking for the general consensus here.

You should try reinstalling but this time wipe data too. Not that you have to wipe, but a lot times if you do that it will lessen the chances of something going wrong. Oh and callibrating the battery could help you too a little bit, go download a battery calibration app from the market. It will tell you what to do.

darkn3ss

Reaction score
ok, i am retarded. forgot when i flashed that I had to reenable juice defender. so, that elvel of battery for not having that enabled is good since i am in a hospital most of the day and sometimes the signal goes to nothing.

loki993

Reaction score
So I flashed revs nightly (aug16) to see how the battery life was going. Well so far its not looking good. Went from 60 percent to 40 in 3 or so hours. Its definitely no better it may even be worse. Well see though

Sent from my DROID2