cm7 back to lgb.9?

h2on0

Reaction score
I am trying to sbf from cm7 but I can't find how to change the phone to pc mode. Every time I plug in the usb it just ask me to switch to storage mode or usb mode which is charge only. Do I need to boot into recovery and have rsd recognize my device?
Am I making any sense?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I am trying to sbf from cm7 but I can't find how to change the phone to pc mode. Every time I plug in the usb it just ask me to switch to storage mode or usb mode which is charge only. Do I need to boot into recovery and have rsd recognize my device?
Am I making any sense?

From CM7 open your app drawer. there is an app called USB Mode. Select it. it will open a pop-up with 4 usb options. I believe PC MOde is the one calle Portal & Tools.

OP
H

h2on0

Reaction score
Thankyou for that. I still can't get rsdlite to recognize my device. I'm in portal and tools and debug mode. I've tried unplugging and re plugging my device.

OP
H

h2on0

Reaction score
When I boot it manually rsdlite shows my model as Sflash is that correct?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I had the same prob a while ago of rsdlite not recognizing my phone after setting it to pc mode I went into rsdlite and under config>deviceid options changed it from auto deviceid mode to first come first serve device id mode. No probs since.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
H

h2on0

Reaction score
Ok I just went ahead and ran it with my device as sflash and it worked.
Thanks guys.
No to reroot and get back on liberty.