CM7-4D2 Activation Problem

Abs

Reaction score
I just flashed CM7 on my D2 and have not been able to activate my phone. whenever i am not trying to activate my phone it says i have 3-4 bars up at the top of the screen... however, the bars are white and not the same color as the amount of battery i have. whenever i use *228 all of the bars disappear and the phone just sits there for 30 sec and then says "programming failed".

Well i tried everything i could think of and nothing would work. so i decided to sbf back to froyo. everything went fine but when i got to the activation screen in froyo... the SAME thing happened. ive tried flashing the GB Leak hoping it would fix it and have gotten the same results evertime. im freaking out over here... i NEED my phone to work well.

if anyone has any suggestions or is having the same problem please post

Snow02

Reaction score
Sometimes it won't activate this time of day. It should be fine in the morning, or just keep trying.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup - not a ROM issue, a Verizon network issue. Been happening like that occasionally since I first got my D1 two years ago...

nova77

Reaction score
Try *#*#CHECKIN#*#* in the dialer and try again, see if that works

Sent from my DROID2GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Abs

Abs

Reaction score
Try *#*#CHECKIN#*#* in the dialer and try again, see if that works
Sent from my DROID2GLOBAL using DroidForums

It didn't work for me. I saw that in a D2G forum and someone said that it had worked for them so thanks for the good advice. But i still havent been able to get it working. I think i might have to SBF and take it to verizon and play dumb and hope theyll replace it

Snow02

Reaction score
You can manually activate by going into the programming menu. Dial ##program send. The code is 000000. Choose user activation. Min and mdn are your ten digit phone number. Don't touch the imsi. Cdma system id you'll need to get from another phone as it will vary by location. Or just call verizon and get it from them.