cm6 rc3 is on rm now

nowell29

Reaction score
droiddadi,

You are my personal hero today! Thank you sir! dancedroid

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Dont forget about the headset, speaker & bluetooth eq tweaks/settings.

droiddadi

Reaction score
Those who are on the fence try this you will never go back. Best rom out there
Other rom devs are gonna copy these features lol

fox_dye

Reaction score
Tried this for a day. A few nice tweaks but the rom itself is just slow. Might just be my Droid but the redraws are horrible. The music player skipped everytime I switched orientation and my psx app didn't work. I did like the dsp manager though. I wish they would just release this as a stand alone app. I would pay for it. But I had to go back to lithium its just smoother for me. Maybe on the next one. I haven't given up on cyanogen yet.

droiddadi

Reaction score
Tried this for a day. A few nice tweaks but the rom itself is just slow. Might just be my Droid but the redraws are horrible. The music player skipped everytime I switched orientation and my psx app didn't work. I did like the dsp manager though. I wish they would just release this as a stand alone app. I would pay for it. But I had to go back to lithium its just smoother for me. Maybe on the next one. I haven't given up on cyanogen yet.

Didn't have any of those issues you mentioned
Did u wipe?

AtrusNex

Reaction score
Honestly, minus a few bugs here or there with Google Apps. This has been the smoothest, fastest and most stable version of CM6 I have tried.

droiddadi

Reaction score
Honestly, minus a few bugs here or there with Google Apps. This has been the smoothest, fastest and most stable version of CM6 I have tried.

U forgot to mention tons of features/customizations not available anywhere else

AtrusNex

Reaction score
Of course! That's the best part. As far as I know, this is the only version of Froyo that supports the full Auto-backlight features among so many other awesome additions.

lilxman

Reaction score
I'm on it right now. pretty clean and its really strong on customizing. Only issues i've heard about were compatibility with flash.

Huge fan of the lock screen with music widgets. Must try. Havent really seen how the battery life is but i'll update after a day or 2 goes by.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Hmm first time using rom manager installed fine but the touch screen accuracy was terrible and would just randomly go crazy selecting things I wasn't touching. So back to sapphire for now :( sucks cuz I'm debating whether to use sapphire or cm6 for when dark edge is done and I really want to use cm6 but I can't if I can't use it. :(

elwood1229

Reaction score
Trying out this rom for the first time. No real issues thus far. There are a lot of customizations, which is great. One thing that surprises me, however, is that I can not find any option to reboot into recovery with out using RM or the physical keyboard. Virtually all of the other newer roms I have tried have had this as an option on the power down screen. Also, I am not seeing any built in scripts to use to make more substantial adjustments such as removing unnecessary GApps. I did find the tutorial on how to do this (and it was very helpful on what should and should not be removed), but the process is more complicated than some of the other roms. Am I missing something?

Elwood

nyijedi

Reaction score
Rom is running great for me. However, my led no longer blinks for notifications - it stays solid. Any fix for this?

nyijedi

Reaction score
Rom is running great for me. However, my led no longer blinks for notifications - it stays solid. Any fix for this?

Did you try LED notifications customizations?

Yeah. When I customized colors for my notifications, I tried a bunch of the different speed settings, and all of them result in a solid LED when I get a notification.