CM6 RC2 is on RM

techi33

Reaction score
Nice

Running CM6 RC2 Droid w/ P3's Low Voltage 125-1.1 Kernel. Since yeaterday. Battery life great, stable and smooth. I am enjoying it, much better then RC1.

B

budmonster

Any one else having trouble with Titanium Backup? It keeps reporting that it can't get root access. I have used the Problems? button to download and reinstall BusyBox, and I have also tried downloading and installing BusyBox from the Market as well.

Still unable to run Titanium Backup. I need my app data back. :(

Not having root access problems with any other app...

did you flashing a different SU? try SU 2.1

xliderider

Reaction score
Any one else having trouble with Titanium Backup? It keeps reporting that it can't get root access. I have used the Problems? button to download and reinstall BusyBox, and I have also tried downloading and installing BusyBox from the Market as well.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Also, does his rom have any scripts or controls to block ads? I am loving the Cyanigen controls to change the notification bar color. :)

Benny879

Reaction score

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Also, does his rom have any scripts or controls to block ads? I am loving the Cyanigen controls to change the notification bar color. :)

So am I :)

NotificationBar.png

xliderider

Reaction score
Thanks, installing SU v2.1 took care of the problem with Titanium Backup. :)

Unfortunately, this rom, like all other 2.2 roms, doesn't run well on my droid.

Going back to Bugless Beast v1.1. Waiting for the official 2.2 from Verizon to come out so I can take this in for another droid that will run 2.2 without freezing and locking up.

smilepak

Reaction score
Just finish flashing and sadly RC2 is "NOT" FRG01B. It is FRF84B :-( What a waste of time, could've stay with SS 4.5 if I had know it was not new.

Benny879

Reaction score
Just finish flashing and sadly RC2 is "NOT" FRG01B. It is FRF84B :-( What a waste of time, could've stay with SS 4.5 if I had know it was not new.

I'm pretty sure they just forgot to update the settings screen to show FRG01B. Koush himself had said RC2 had the newest leak.

Stories

Reaction score

It's still got tweaks that make it better than any "vanilla" Froyo build, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure they just forgot to update the settings screen to show FRG01B. Koush himself had said RC2 had the newest leak.

It's built from AOSP and not built off one of the Moto leaks, right?

smilepak

Reaction score
Yea, it is pretty fast and stable so far. Been running it for the last 9 hours. I didn't go for the theme, i am enjoying the responses at the moment. Theme might add too much weight to it.

validoption

Reaction score
I was going to theme, but then I read you can change The notification bar color through CM settings, and I have an ADW theme going on (Iron Man) so the urge to theme wasn't as pressing. I am unbelievably pleased with this ROM.

Sent from my Droid

chris420o

Reaction score
do any themes work for this?...i downloaded it and installed a dark cherry theme n got a boot loop...i refuse to rock stock

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am thinking of flashing this ROM cuz the customization of the notification bar is VERY intriguing!

What kernels seem to be working best for everyone? My phone seems to be pretty picky and I have not had much luck with anything buy Chevy kernels; will they work on this ROM?

Also, and I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, should I wipe before installing this ROM?

Sorry for all the questions, just like to get a feel from the public before switching :unsure:

validoption

Reaction score
I am thinking of flashing this ROM cuz the customization of the notification bar is VERY intriguing!

What kernels seem to be working best for everyone? My phone seems to be pretty picky and I have not had much luck with anything buy Chevy kernels; will they work on this ROM?

Also, and I am pretty sure I know the answer to this, should I wipe before installing this ROM?

Sorry for all the questions, just like to get a feel from the public before switching :unsure:

I don't see why Chevy's wouldn't work; I'm running the kernel it came with and am very pleased.

It is generally advisable to wipe before switching ROMs.