Cm6 Having issue's with battery

Bear in NM

Reaction score
OH,

here is the D2 extended battery thread. It is the top thread in the accessories forum here.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/69538-droid-1-2-extended-battery.html

I would not consider purchasing a spare right now without giving the D2 extended battery a consideration.

As I mentioned, I am pretty anal about batteries, and trying to buy OEM when I can. Perhaps I have spent too much time with various electronics in my work whereby knock-offs can really cost me money on the job. Not saying every 3rd party thing is bad, but I think on this we agree.

Most certainly if all you have is your original battery, even a stock miliamp battery is a sound investment, unless you think you will be ditching your phone soon. heck, the battery is electronics, no different really than our phones, and as everyone knows, some folks get good electronics and some get bad.

Oh, and thanks for doing what you do. I fought wildland fires for a few years in college. No problem racing up a burning mountain. The thought of racing into a burning building gives me a certain amount of "pause", although I found that when I actually have to react to a crisis I tend to behave more without thought to my personal safety:)

Craig

ohfire

Reaction score
OH,

here is the D2 extended battery thread. It is the top thread in the accessories forum here.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-accessories/69538-droid-1-2-extended-battery.html

I would not consider purchasing a spare right now without giving the D2 extended battery a consideration.

As I mentioned, I am pretty anal about batteries, and trying to buy OEM when I can. Perhaps I have spent too much time with various electronics in my work whereby knock-offs can really cost me money on the job. Not saying every 3rd party thing is bad, but I think on this we agree.

Most certainly if all you have is your original battery, even a stock miliamp battery is a sound investment, unless you think you will be ditching your phone soon. heck, the battery is electronics, no different really than our phones, and as everyone knows, some folks get good electronics and some get bad.

Oh, and thanks for doing what you do. I fought wildland fires for a few years in college. No problem racing up a burning mountain. The thought of racing into a burning building gives me a certain amount of "pause", although I found that when I actually have to react to a crisis I tend to behave more without thought to my personal safety:)

Craig

I will give the droid 2 battery a look. I will have this phone until november of 11, that is my next new every 2. As for the fire thing, I appreciate your kind words, but this ole fat guy has no desire to do the wildfire thing. After 30 years, I am happy to be in my job now. I get to do Prevention, Education and Investigations. Inspections are fun, teaching the younguns in our safety trailer is a hoot and putting the bad guys away makes sense of all of it!

Bear in NM

Reaction score
OH,

I am sure you have seen your fair share of excitement in 30 years. I may not be fat, but by board standards I probably qualify as ole. 48 today. And I don't run mountains anymore, my job only requires that I climb them carefully, and methodically, with equipment on my back. Luckily not every day. Good luck with the battery situation, and count me in as one of the folks who get really po'd when you guys, the cops and teachers are used as pawns in the current economic situation. You deserve better than that........

Craig

ohfire

Reaction score
OH,

I am sure you have seen your fair share of excitement in 30 years. I may not be fat, but by board standards I probably qualify as ole. 48 today. And I don't run mountains anymore, my job only requires that I climb them carefully, and methodically, with equipment on my back. Luckily not every day. Good luck with the battery situation, and count me in as one of the folks who get really po'd when you guys, the cops and teachers are used as pawns in the current economic situation. You deserve better than that........

Craig

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!dancedroid

Attachments

• birthdaycake.gif
    birthdaycake.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 8,826