CM6.1.0 rc1

ipawd1

Reaction score
whats the difference between CM 6.1 RC-1 and the Build 160 that was from yesterday?

OP
Z

Zac7

Reaction score
Not sure what the difference is, probably a little more stable the features would be the same.

OP
Z

Zac7

Reaction score
Yea i know there is a bunch of new features he was asking about the difference between cm 6.1 and the latest nightly that has alot if not all those features. Thanks though.

OP
Z

Zac7

Reaction score
The question was more or less where is cm 6.1.0 rc 1 for the droid1 its still not available via rom manager or cyan's site. Anyone know why?

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Im guessing it wont be ready until they get the camera and BT features working correctly. But that is jsut a shot in the dark.

BigFwoosh

Reaction score
Yea i know there is a bunch of new features he was asking about the difference between cm 6.1 and the latest nightly that has alot if not all those features. Thanks though.
Ah, whoops. That's what I get for skimming the thread I guess :D

wingdo

Reaction score
Why isnt it available for the droid1?

Because there are still two largish bugs on the D1 side. Zoom doesn't work in the video camera (works fine in still camera) causing FCs all over the place, and there are issues with BT and voice dialing. Since a RC basically means they think all bugs are resolved, they first need to resolve those two for it to be a RC.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
There's also the fact that Koush is largely responsible for everything Droid-related and his plate is a little full right now. If he's sick, on vacation, or swamped with work he won't be able to compile and test. Who knows what personal issues may be plaguing him at the moment as well.

Patience, my young Padawan. :) Soon, the CM will be with you!

moot

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on the RC 6.1 Furbear and Wingo. Good to know. :)

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
What is koush saying about this? I know he wont post on these forums so hopefully someone can bring us the good word