1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cm 7 rc2 & a2sd

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by mkhannah, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mkhannah

mkhannah New Member

I did my best to read the new "Ultimate App2sd" thread. It is over my head. It was my understand that if I used ROM Manager to partition my SD card that when I installed the ROM it would automatically take the sd-ext partition into consideration w/o any extra steps or apps. I tried the process several times with no luck.

The interesting thing is that with or w/o the partition, the ROM only creates a 2 mb section for A2SD apps. It was full after moving two apps.

With some what limited knowledge of Android, I used terminal see the size of the sd partitions. /mnt/sdcard is ~14.9 gb out of 16gb as expected. /mnt/sd-ext isn't there. I have extremely limited knowledge on "mount" so not wanting to take a chance trying to mount it. The root directory does show a sd-ext that is listed as "system" instead of "root."

Must go back to my rooted OG Droid 1 backup for now.

Any help would be appreciated.
Search tags for this page
cm a2sd

cyanogenmod a2sd