CM 6.1 RC3 on ROM Manager

captdroid

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody else had this problem on 6.2 not being able to enable usb debugging? which made titanium useless for me?

if so or if not, is that around on 6.3?
(if its not clear im talking about settings>applications>dev. >usb debugging)

Enabled usb debugging fine for me running CM 6.1 RC3

I use TB works great.

yeah, Idk if it was a .2 bug or just a bad flash but i could never click the debugging checkbox, .3 worked fine for me just now. Thanks!

Maybe a bad flash. usb debugging checkbox worked in RC2

B

budmonster

I've been gone for awhile, a couple months now so I'm clueless to what has been going on in the Android world lately so my aplogizies if these questions have been asked before.

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from?

-What's the difference between CM 6.1 RC3 vs the nightly that came out on Monday? Is that lastest nightly just an upgrade over RC3?

-I've seen this posted somewhere on here, but do any kernel work on RC3 or the latest nightlies. I've tried a lot of kernels on RC3 with just bootloops?

Thanks for the help and listening to me ramble.

captdroid

Reaction score
I've been gone for awhile, a couple months now so I'm clueless to what has been going on in the Android world lately so my aplogizies if these questions have been asked before.

-Is there a page on teamdouche.net that lists all the GAPPS packages including that latest ones, I never know where to get the most update GAPPS from?

> Index of /gapps/

-What's the difference between CM 6.1 RC3 vs the nightly that came out on Monday? Is that lastest nightly just an upgrade over RC3?

> RC's are considered official releases

-I've seen this posted somewhere on here, but do any kernel work on RC3 or the latest nightlies. I've tried a lot of kernels on RC3 with just bootloops?

> Slayher and P3Droid kernels have been found to work on CM 6.1 RC3

Thanks for the help and listening to me ramble.

Answers noted >

Last edited:

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Does this release fix the speech to text? Everytime I try to use the microphone and talk to have it type for me it keeps force closing. Im using the RC1 on the Droid1 that was released last week.

captdroid

Reaction score
Does this release fix the speech to text? Everytime I try to use the microphone and talk to have it type for me it keeps force closing. Im using the RC1 on the Droid1 that was released last week.

Works for me CM 6.1 RC3. Long press on search button brings up screen microphone, I speak and it types it out and searches.

Last edited:

Doc_PT

Reaction score
Upgraded to RC3 from RC2 without wiping. Booted up fine but all of my contacts were gone, somehow not synched with my gmail. Restored RC2 until I can get that figured out. Any ideas? Don't really want to do a full wipe until the final release.

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Upgraded to RC3 from RC2 without wiping. Booted up fine but all of my contacts were gone, somehow not synched with my gmail. Restored RC2 until I can get that figured out. Any ideas? Don't really want to do a full wipe until the final release.

Did you check under accounts and make sure contacts were synced? You could also try deleting that account and readding it. That worked for me once a while back when I had an issue with it not bringing everything over.

B

budmonster

is anyone experiencing slow 3g speeds? when i go into about phone, status it shows -88 for signal. with speedtest i only get 640 down and 15 up.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score

without gapps installed there is no synch, did you check?