1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CM 6.1.2 Issues

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by ronimous, Mar 7, 2011.

1. ronimous

ronimous New Member

Over the weekend I installed the CM 6.1.2, from a BB ROM. Since then I've had some glaring issues.

The camera doesn't work properly. After I take a picture and go in to look at in the the Gallery, it's black. Nothing there. I've taken close to 1000 photos with my Droid1 and have never had this issue until now.

Some apps will not install from the backup I made in Astro before installing CM. Not only that, but they are not in the Market now either. Specifically, Twitter, Tweetdeck and Foresquare.

I've searched for answers and haven't found any. Any help before I punt CM and go back to BB? Thanks in advance.
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Try reflashing the app pack?

This came from my brain by way of my finger and my phone. Don't ask where any of them have been. Especially the brain.
  3. ronimous

ronimous New Member

I installed via Rom Manager...if that helps....
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

If all possible, use a pc to download the rom. Then transfer it to your sd. Rom Manager has issues sometimes. If you can't use a pc, re-download it from Rom Manager.

Swyped from a Droid
  5. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    So, you didn't flash the app pack at all?

CJM's right -- most people have far better luck downloading everything via WiFi. ROM Manager... Has issues on the D1. And the Inc from what I've been seeing lately, but a lot of that seems to be user error. But anyway.

http://android.d3xt3r01.tk/cyanogen/gapps/gapps-hdpi-20101114-signed.zip Manually boot into recovery and install it.