Cm 5.0.6.2

bodean

Reaction score
Fresh install last nighy. Put the smoked theme on. N otice facebook isn't syncing contact pics. Any ideas?

Mayze

Reaction score
Okay seems like since cyanogen 5.0.5.6?? maybe that pandora will not work if you run it and try to do something else. If its running and i click sms,or browser or an app it freezes and i have to hit quit in pandora 2 times and start it over. sooooo frustrating. Is there a fix for this? I know im not the only one experiencing this. Slacker radio does the same thing. running 5.0.6.2 bekit 1ghz kernal hex fusion theme.

I'm having the same problem. I can't multitask while using any music app without the music stopping or the app shutting down. This is the only problem I'm having with this ROM though.

droiddadi

Reaction score
Okay seems like since cyanogen 5.0.5.6?? maybe that pandora will not work if you run it and try to do something else. If its running and i click sms,or browser or an app it freezes and i have to hit quit in pandora 2 times and start it over. sooooo frustrating. Is there a fix for this? I know im not the only one experiencing this. Slacker radio does the same thing. running 5.0.6.2 bekit 1ghz kernal hex fusion theme.

I'm having the same problem. I can't multitask while using any music app without the music stopping or the app shutting down. This is the only problem I'm having with this ROM though.

No problems here. Same ROM with bekits 1Ghz kernel with Lemon Ice theme.

Sometimes themes breaks stuff. check it out

FSRBIKER

Reaction score

No problems here. Same ROM with bekits 1Ghz kernel with Lemon Ice theme.

Sometimes themes breaks stuff. check it out

Jairomeo's theme seems the most stable on my phone but I still have the Pandora issue, but I have it with just running Cyano unthemed as well. What I noticed is it almost always happens when I have a crappy signal like my office at work, texting almost always shuts it down while browsing is hit or miss.
I'm wondering if there is a previous version of Pandora out there that we can try.

bdawson21

Reaction score
I just switched to CM. Am having a problem with sms/mms. when i get a message there is no sound at all. i have tried every setting i know to look at. have tried the stock and handcent, no luck on either. the led seems to work appropriately, just no vibe or sound. Any ideas?

superglen99

Reaction score
I just switched to CM. Am having a problem with sms/mms. when i get a message there is no sound at all. i have tried every setting i know to look at. have tried the stock and handcent, no luck on either. the led seems to work appropriately, just no vibe or sound. Any ideas?
I noticed on CM by default the ringtones/notifications are set to silent. If you havent already, go into sms/mms ringtones and make sure you choose something other then silent.

droidenator

Reaction score
now woth rom manager if i get the free one and download cm will i be able to add all the goodies from rom manager or will i need the premium version to get them

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Ok.. prolly something simple.. I just switched from DM1.0 to CM5.0.6.2... Is there something special I have to do to OC past 600Mhz? Yes, its in autodect.... Also, can I just use metamorph to install themes or do I have to get ROM mgr pro and go thru that? I want my ICE blue one I had before...

bdawson21

Reaction score
I noticed on CM by default the ringtones/notifications are set to silent. If you havent already, go into sms/mms ringtones and make sure you choose something other then silent.

thanx for the reply. i tried changing them in the phone settings, when i was trying handcent i changed the settings there and also tried ringo pro. in ringo pro i would set a defualt text alert and there is a play button beside it so you can play it from there as a test and it wouldnt even play it that way. Not sure what else to do. :(

leoninter

Reaction score
How can I Increase default font size

Help! Installed CM 5.0.6.2 with Brekit 7slot LV and Manup's NextTheme and happily running at 1.2Khz.

Somewhere along the line the default font size became minuscule. An app opens at a readable size then suddenly the screen jitters and everything shrinks to where these old eyes can't read them.

Is there a way to increase the default font across the board? It is not in Spare Parts anymore. Has the command moved in CM 5.0.6.2 ?

Actually further searches show this is a chronic fault with the Droid! Has there been any solutions from the rooting community on font size. I did see where installed Fonts can be changed by rooting but no indication of anyone having sought to make the Droid more usable by increasing the default font.

Anyone know of any as my googling has turned up empty so far. I can't even read the screens on the settings page or even Rom Manager to see what the devil I'm doing.