1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

clueless...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Jam2it30@gmail.com, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Jam2it30@gmail.com

Jam2it30@gmail.com New Member

I'm clueless about this stuff but I found some really cools hacks that I would like to put on my phone but i have no idea how to even use the crazy commands, I have rooted my phone with these instructions Obtaining Root - Root Your Droid

btw when android 2.1 comes will the whole root acess be gone?
  2. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

What do you want to put on? Maybe then we can help you :). And yes after update, root will be gone
  3. jmart8684

jmart8684 New Member

I was on pretty much the same boat with you with these commands. After a while, I changed the phone's font, toolbar, and keypad. Most people will give you the terminal code to put it on.
    I just downloaded the files wherever it said to on the sdcard, download a terminal emulator in market place, (Better Terminal Emulator) rebooted in recovery to back it all up, opened the terminal emulator, and typed in whatever codes.
    Just make sure the codes are for emulator, and not adb (which I think are through the PC/Mac, and they posters usually put adb followed by the code, and terminal followed by the code ).
  4. Big Lou

Big Lou New Member

Well, I'm glad my guide helped you out. What sort of things are you clueless about? Ill be adding guides to the site daily.