cloud?

blwn327

Reaction score
Is there an app that will auto save my media to a cloud. For example if I hit save it will goto sd and cloud without asking? Hope I explained it right. Reason I ask is that I had to wipe phone and I thought everything was getting saved to ext it wasn't and lost a ton of photos on the internal.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Dropbox and Box, both have auto sync of any new pics. Not sure about all media types added to your phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Caren4u2

Reaction score
I plugged my Bionic in to my laptop to sync some music. After plugging the cord in, I was taken to a Verizon website....for Back Up Assistant Pro. You can get 500 MB free...but $2.99/mo subscription you get LOTS more storage (can't remember how much) and you get to add music, videos, pictures, and I think other files.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You could always try something like drop box or drive.. its not automatic, but it works well.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i use dropbox for my personal files and all my music is on google music . hope that helps a little

OP
blwn327

blwn327

Reaction score
Thanx everyone,I got drop box and drop sync. It saves and syncs all files i want. Drop sync is a great add on for drop box