Closest Cheapest Gas and Cop Finder/Radar Apps

SharpasaMarble

Reaction score
Do either of these exist?
Does anyone have experience with either one?
Input, feedback, suggestions welcome.

Feel free to point me to an earlier discussion on this topic, if applicable.

Also, what's fastest/best internet browser to utilize for web surfing? I assume that the in-stock one is not the best option?

Thanks in advance for any guidance. I come here becuz I'm...
SharpasaMarble :)

D

dankarlinski

I really like trapster as well. Works great.

For gas, there is gas buddy. It didn't work well fir me, but it might be good for you.

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.5)

maxnicks

Reaction score
Gas Buddy works for me. As far as the browser goes, I used the purchased version of Dolphin HD for quite sometime. I wasn't too impressed with the speed, but the functionality was cool. I then switched to XScope 6 and have used it for the past 3 or 4 months. It's quite fast. Within the past few days I just ran across Miren Browser. It's free on the marketplace and moves out rather smartly. I'll continue to use it for the next week or two to see how it goes.

rickt1152

Reaction score
+1 for Gas Buddy. I also like Poynt which has a gas price option. Poynt also has gas price widget.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

searayman

Reaction score
I really like Opera a lot, and jus tried Gas buddy, and think I will be using it more often

tmoney21

Reaction score
Scanner Radio.
Turns your phone into police/fire scanner. Pick a station nearest you and listen in.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Closest Cheapest Gas and Cop Finder/Radar Apps
There are no radar apps. You'd have to have radar hardware. Trapster is available and sounds like what you're after but all it does it notify you of speed traps, RLC's etc that users have submitted. It is not a cop finder or radar detector nor is it a radar detector replacement.