ClockworkMod after a bootloop ..

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - D2' started by roboots21, Jul 29, 2011.

1. roboots21

roboots21 Member

Folks,

I was messing around with some stuff on my phone and ended up bootlooping it (my fault). I know before 2nd init I could pull the battery just after boot and then when I powered back up I would go into clockwork. With CM7 on my phone I have tried pulling the battery any EVERY different time I can think of and I still can't get the phone to go back into clockwork to restore a backup. Anyone else have this issue or a foolproof way to get into clockwork if you are bootlooping? Is the only way going to be to SBF?

Thanks in advance.
  2. SWFLDroid

SWFLDroid New Member

I am by no means any sort of an expert, just a guy who has suffered through 3 bootloops and 3 SBFs. It is my understanding that weather stuck at the boot logo or looping, there is no way to get into clockwork.

If I were you, prior to SBFing I would probably boot into stock recovery, wipe and reboot.
  3. C_BlazE

C_BlazE New Member

Yep SWFLDroid is right. Press and hold X on the physical keyboard while powering on. when you get to Andy (the Android with the ! mark) press the Search button ( the magnifying glass) or the volume buttons. and whip cache and data...
Search tags for this page
clockworkmod after boot loop
clockworkmod boot loop
clockworkmod boot loop fix download

clockworkmod bootloop fix

clockworkmod htc dna boot loop
cwm recovery fix permissions looping