Clockwork/ROM manager and Froyo/2.2 issues.

drhahn

Reaction score
So how would I go about finding/installing an older rev of CW?

CW was flashed with ROM Manager, and beyond a few ls, cp, rm commands I'm not versed enough in doing this w/o instructions. That was my intrigue in using ROM manager to satisfy my curiosity.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can boot and get into RM scroll to the bottom and tap All ClockWork recoveries. You can install any of the older versions. I believe you will need to reflash ClockWorkMod recovery.

Mike

htartisan

Reaction score
ROM Manager problem...

I installed ROM Manager on my (OG) Droid almost a year ago. I think it's a great app, and (for the most part) have had very little trouble with it.

About a month ago I wanted to upgrade my phone to something with a faster CPU, so I bought an Incredible from Swappa.com (greate site!). I put the 32 Gig SD card that I had been using in my (OG) Droin into my new Incredible. I had no trouble witching my service over to the new phone, and not too much trouble getting all my apps loaded on the Incredible. I also have had no trouble with any apps except ROM Manager. When I launch ROM Manager on my new phone, and go to the "Download ROM" screen, it shows me ROMs for the (OG) Droid, not for the Incredible. I know this because I can see ROMs like "Bugless Beast" (only built for OG Droid), and not stuff like "IncRom", "Carnonite Fusion", "OMGB" or "Liquid Metal".

I have tried deleting the "Clockwork" folder on the SD card, but that didn't help. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

JDPcitrus

Reaction score
Ok I'm having issues with my R2D2 it keeps booting into Clockworkmod Recovery. I'm not triggering recovery mode? So any help would be appreciated.