1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Clockwork Recovery?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nfusaf, May 28, 2010.

1. nfusaf

nfusaf New Member

I was just curious if Clockworkmod Recovery was taken down from the marketplace? I downloaded ROM Manager and it requires Clockworkmod Recovery. I checked the marketplace for it and it is no where to be found. I tried clockwork mod recovery, clockwork recovery, clockworkmod recovery and every other variation. I know I saw it the other day when I was checking out everything I would need for root, but now I can't find it. Was it taken off the market for a short time or is there a search term I'm missing?
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

ROM Manager installs CMR for you if you tell it to. First option when your run ROM Manager.

It's required in the sense that it wont have any functionality without CMR, not that the app wont run.
Search tags for this page

clockwise recovery

clockwork marketplace recovery
how do you run clockwise recover on thunderbolt
how to get recovery clockwise
recovery clockwise