1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Clockwork Recovery won't Load

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by phlux, Apr 6, 2011.

1. phlux

phlux New Member

Hey guys...After SBFing and reinstalling ROM Manager several times, I just can not reboot into Clockwork Recovery. My SD Card failed today, and I had to go buy a new one..kind of sucks, but oh well.

Anyhow, I can't format the SD Card using the Droid or my computer, and I can't boot into Clockwork Recovery via ROM Manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ROM Manager to no avail. Any advice is appreciated.

EDIT: Looks like I forgot to use Droid 2 Bootstrap Recovery...OOPS.../thread.
  2. 13th angel

13th angel Developer Developer

Have you tried to flash cwm multiple times? Also, give it time. Its not like the bootstrap where you click and then reboot and your there. It takes a minute or 2 to install it.