Clockwork Recovery Won't Flash any ROM's

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Start over. Get to something stable and retrace your steps.

Sent from my DROIDX

wilboy

Reaction score
In your efforts to install the Fission Rom, did you follow the instructions listed here: Install Instructions and Downloads | Team DeFuse

Not Entirely... I didn't wipe ALL that stuff like Battery Stats, I'll try that now.

EDIT:

I did the stuff as in wiping data/cache/battery/and delvik. Let you know how it goes next.
This shouldn't be wipe(delvik)!!..Just the data/cache only.Sorry..i didn't see this post awhile ago!!:)
Now do a backup if you have one!

OP
I

IMRoMuLuS

Reaction score
Got it working with 2.4.3 and the 2.4.3 Global Hotfix.

Tried more times to get 2.5.7 running but it loads but won't work with the Mobile Connection. So I guess I am gonna use 2.4.3 =]

wilboy

Reaction score

Tried more times to get 2.5.7 running but it loads but won't work with the Mobile Connection. So I guess I am gonna use 2.4.3 =]
Fission 2.5.x isn't ready yet for D2G,if I'm not mistaken.:)

OP
I

IMRoMuLuS

Reaction score

Well than that's why it isn't working. Lol are any other Roms available for D2G?

wilboy

Reaction score

Well than that's why it isn't working. Lol are any other Roms available for D2G?
As of now..it's just Fission Rom!We have only one Dev. and its Angdroid!:)

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Goto teamdefuse.com, under Downloads tab look for Fission Download Manager, it will allow you to download whatever is avail from Angdroid @ this point. As far as you going thru clockwork, your going about it the wrong way. You need Bootstrap Recovery for your phone to flash ANY Rom's on the newer Moto's post OG Droid. Make sure you follow TeamDefuse's instructions exactly or you will run into issues

OP
I

IMRoMuLuS

Reaction score
I did use bootloader, but only after realizing that rommanager didn't work. I was just so excited that I tried loading Apex ROM lol. Thanks for all the help guys!

wilboy

Reaction score
Goto teamdefuse.com, under Downloads tab look for Fission Download Manager, it will allow you to download whatever is avail from Angdroid @ this point. As far as you going thru clockwork, your going about it the wrong way. You need Bootstrap Recovery for your phone to flash ANY Rom's on the newer Moto's post OG Droid. Make sure you follow TeamDefuse's instructions exactly or you will run into issues

There's none/nothin available yet for D2G except 2.4.3 Rom.... Rom 2.5.x is just only for D2 and DX.Isn't it,that, it's much more better to install ROMs-Themes-add on using Fission Rom Manager?Just check the box for backup and select wipe data/cache in drop down menu..and wella... there ya go!!:)

OP
I

IMRoMuLuS

Reaction score

There's none/nothin available yet for D2G except 2.4.3 Rom.... Rom 2.5.x is just only for D2 and DX.Isn't it,that, it's much more better to install ROMs-Themes-add on using Fission Rom Manager?Just check the box for backup and select wipe data/cache in drop down menu..and wella... there ya go!!:)

Bummer. Well a new version is bound to release soon :)

wilboy

Reaction score

Bummer. Well a new version is bound to release soon :)

Yap.It's been there for 2 days or more....Coming Soon!!:)