clockwork mod recovery

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by cell2011, May 21, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. cell2011

cell2011 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi i need help i had clockwork 2.5.0.1 on Droid. i downloaded cyanogen mod 6 last night but couldnt find market app and wanted to install google apps in the roms to be able to sign in for google acct and there was an error when downloading. Ive wiped everything but dont know how to get this back to anything or even stock. It was 2.2. I dont care where it goes now as long as its something. I can get into the recovery after booting up but no home screen yet. I can get into clockwork and nandroid backup complete but sd card-ext is not found. How do i just go to 2.0 like this was. Im in bootloader but goes back to blinking M sign while charging Experts please
  2. cell2011

cell2011 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ty for all your help i managed to catch the boot i guess they call it that and get to clockwork recovery screen Ive done nandroid backup before now where would i go? I dont want to screw it up this time. Im still nowhere near home screen. Just recovery only. I have not been on at all since yesterday should i backup again? Do i go to sd card update .zip? i just dont know where to go Thanks
  3. cell2011

cell2011 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do i do a nandroid backup restore to boot? I just dont know where to go
Search tags for this page

clockworkmod droid charge download

clockworkmod recovery 2.5.0.1

download clockwork recovery 2.5.0.1