Clockwordmod recovery broken, booting into it gives a black screen.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Like the title says. this issue started i guess yesterday when I used team get r done's d2g_romer v7 to flash Liberty 1.5

I didnt notice it until today when I tried flashing back to full stock. The boot into cwm just gives a black screen. I have tried unrooting, mistakenly uninstalling the droid 2 bootstrapper (koush seems to have removed the free download, I cannot buy from the market for at least a week until I get my debit card in the mail), and re-rooting. Z4root had supplied my phone with root, busybox, and had automagically given the bootstrapper along with cwm recovery, so I had thought that uninstalling it all and then retrying would have worked. Well, no dice.

I can still snag the normal recovery mode, and I want to try flashing bury boi's full D2G stock rom, but am worried that a) this will not help my CWM issues at all and b) in the process of flashing a d2 rom files were changed that may brick my phone on attempt to go back to stock.

I cannot even do a nandroid recover, and am not sure if using Fission Rom Manager would help or hurt. I'm very worried about this :/

I do not have access to a pc, and cannot sbf, but might be able to tomorrow when I am at my girlfriends house.

OP
kptphalkon

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Bump....any help appreciated
/edit/ bumpz

Last edited: