clock work

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its a long story I haven't downloaded it yet I tried but my phone wouldn't do it, im not home yet to use my pc but im not too far from it.I guess its ok to use my pc? And when I get it how will I know I am getting the correct file? Im so ready to get this crap off my phone! I should be to my pc in about 15-20 min.so thanks for hanging around.

No problem...lol @ the phone headaches..just take a deep breath, I will help you..:) what wouldn't download? The app? Or the file on the app? Wifi might be best if you have it..you will know its the right file just see which one says, froyo or see what your on now and make sure you don't get that one.. I'm on d2 or I would tell you...if you haven't tried the all in one..that's the route I would take..google it..and or youtube it..lol if not you can still do the tbh file and another place to get the sbf file is search droid life ..it will have all the correct files and tutorial..if I could post links I would, but at the moment I have been able to post even a pic since the reconstucted site..lol no worries, your in good hands and the right forum..we are all able to help you..you have a great support forum here!! :) ill watch for you...if it gets too bad, pm me and I will send you my number and I can talk you through it! Just relax and remember you'll be fine!:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its a long story I haven't downloaded it yet I tried but my phone wouldn't do it, im not home yet to use my pc but im not too far from it.I guess its ok to use my pc? And when I get it how will I know I am getting the correct file? Im so ready to get this crap off my phone! I should be to my pc in about 15-20 min.so thanks for hanging around.
Where are you at with the progress?

OP
706woodman

706woodman

Reaction score
re clockwork

hey man ummm no where yet i have no clue what file to download off the app.i did download one file but i dont know if i even need it?I got the one that says full gb 2.3.3 oficial rooted and deodexed blur version 4.5.596 all n one update.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey man ummm no where yet i have no clue what file to download off the app.i did download one file but i dont know if i even need it?I got the one that says full gb 2.3.3 oficial rooted and deodexed blur version 4.5.596 all n one update.

Well, you don't want gingerbread..that's what your on now right? You have to flash back to froyo..then you can get to cm7 there is an all in one that's out there..I tell you what..um go to youtube and search all in one or droidx from gingerbread to cm7 that's your ticket, and that's what I used but I'm on d2 which are brothers minus keyboard and hdmi out..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, you don't want gingerbread..that's what your on now right? You have to flash back to froyo..then you can get to cm7 there is an all in one that's out there..I tell you what..um go to youtube and search all in one or droidx from gingerbread to cm7 that's your ticket, and that's what I used but I'm on d2 which are brothers minus keyboard and hdmi out..

Ok I found it on youtube..its called GB 596 to cm7 I promise its painless and awesome! Lemme know it you got it and I will find where its at to dl ok?

OP
706woodman

706woodman

Reaction score
no i dont want gb ,on this app i have a full 2.2.1 official blur v 2.3.340 droid x. i dont know what to download and flash from this app to get on 2.2.1.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Ok brother..I found the link or mirror for the dl by googling droidx all in one from 596 to cm7 ...just download it and lemme know where you are..you should be able to just download it to your phone without computer..put on root of sd and flash like you did the liberty file in the past.. remember to wipe data and cache and dalvick and mount system..you can rename the file to update.zip and put on the root of the sd card to..there are instruction on the dl site ok..just keep me posted..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
no i dont want gb ,on this app i have a full 2.2.1 official blur v 2.3.340 droid x. i dont know what to download and flash from this app to get on 2.2.1.

That's the one you want but make sure its the flashable file..like without a computer..it should specify..

OP
706woodman

706woodman

Reaction score
I see something on youtube. But im not on 596my im on 573i I think.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's the one you want but make sure its the flashable file..like without a computer..it should specify..

I'm just trying to help you avoid the computer to sbf..that's why using the all in one that I was telling you about will be the easiest and fastest and it works because I used it and have been on it for months lol..remember also, if you want some extra help with people that can even post the links.. look in this forum and post HELP need to get from 596 to cm7 or froyo and a bunch of people will swarm you to help..lol I will be there too..if you want to call me you can..just pm me on this site look for the pm on the top and press it and type in my name and choose send..I will send my number..

OP
706woodman

706woodman

Reaction score
ok hold on man,let me see if i got ya.the file that i described is the one i need correct? and it doest matter if im not on 596? i want to sbf with team black hat app file and im ready to down load what i need from the app like i said im really not sure what to get from the app to sbf.

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok hold on man,let me see if i got ya.the file that i described is the one i need correct?

The 2.2.1 is what you need if you are going to sbf..make sure though that its the one you can use to flash and not via computer, it should state use this file like you would any other zip or something like that..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok hold on man,let me see if i got ya.the file that i described is the one i need correct? and it doest matter if im not on 596? i want to sbf with team black hat app file and im ready to down load what i need from the app like i said im really not sure what to get from the app to sbf.

Ok I sent you a pm..check your box..it has my number..the file you want is the 2.2.1...but..I don't know if that file is flashable sbf or regular sbf..because I'm on a different device...the regular sbf you will need a computer, download rsdlite, and the sbf file, and drivers

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok I sent you a pm..check your box..it has my number..the file you want is the 2.2.1...but..I don't know if that file is flashable sbf or regular sbf..because I'm on a different device...the regular sbf you will need a computer, download rsdlite, and the sbf file, and drivers

I know it can all sound like I'm consfusing, but there are soooo many different files..the one I think your choosing to use will work, but you have to be sure its a flashable file ok? What does it say under the link?