Clock Widgets

Zippster

Reaction score
Dont listen to Cereal, he's picking up a penny for each new recruit. ;)

Looks like I must be lucky so far though and havent gotten that bad interacting app yet. :icon_ banana: So banana can continue to dance.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Dont listen to Cereal, he's picking up a penny for each new recruit. ;)

Looks like I must be lucky so far though and havent gotten that bad interacting app yet. :icon_ banana: So banana can continue to dance.
too late Zipp...I've made off with 1000's...muahhahaha

get it? Made off...Madoff

Time they figure that it's buggy as all helll I will be rich!!!!

oh wait...I just gave it away.

Shoop

Reaction score
Does Beautiful Widgets actually have this type of animation on the Droid?
[video=youtube;9zvev8mjV9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zvev8mjV9A[/video]

Last edited:

silvere2

Reaction score
I much prefer Weather Widget Donate...there are quite a few clock skins, and for virtually the same price I think Weather Widget Donate is a much more customizable app. I haven't had any problems with the app, and the popup weather animations are very nice.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Yes it does, Beautiful Widgets actually does have this animation. I am looking at it right now on my DROID !! It's kewl !!

Thanks for making me look :p

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it does, Beautiful Widgets actually does have this animation. I am looking at it right now on my DROID !! It's kewl !!

Thanks for making me look :p

It's awesome really. Maybe the best paid app I have

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
+1 Weather Widget - Donate. I saw it, liked it, bought it. As long as you exclude it from Task Manager and have "Refresh" on, you won't have an issue with updates.

- Mega

tmal2

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been following this thread because I too had a problem with Weather Widgets keeping the correct time. Based on what everyone here has suggested I've installed Beautiful Widgets and do like it but I do have one question.
What is the easiest way to access the control panel for this app? With Weather Widgets I had an icon that brought me right to the control panel where I could change any settings easily.
With Beautiful Widgets the only way I've found access to the control panel is through menu/add/widgets/Beautiful home.

That's a lot of steps to take just to change a setting or skin. Is there an easier way? If there is. I have not found it yet.

Thanks in advance

The Architect

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been following this thread because I too had a problem with Weather Widgets keeping the correct time. Based on what everyone here has suggested I've installed Beautiful Widgets and do like it but I do have one question.
What is the easiest way to access the control panel for this app? With Weather Widgets I had an icon that brought me right to the control panel where I could change any settings easily.
With Beautiful Widgets the only way I've found access to the control panel is through menu/add/widgets/Beautiful home.

That's a lot of steps to take just to change a setting or skin. Is there an easier way? If there is. I have not found it yet.

Thanks in advance

Tap the weather icon on the Beautiful widget so that it shows the animation with the 3 day forecast and then tap the touch sensitive "option" key and then choose skins.