OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Does the clock always have the correct time with Beautiful Widgets? I currently use Weather Widgets Donate which has a nice flip clock in it and lots of skins to choose from. My complaint with them is the time is always off, and you have to manually set what times the day and night weather icon should show day or night.
It updates all by itself...it's awesome...

Here's a pic I took earlier today

189d1258925819-post-picture-your-droid-screen-droid.jpg

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cereal... thanks for the screen shot... Should get a nod from the developer because it just sold me on Beautiful Widgets... D/L time for me!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Cereal I just noticed the two 'tabs" on the bottom left and right of the screen that I'm assuming switch to the other panels without having to "flick" the screen... is that part of Beautiful widgets or a simple setting I'm overlooking?

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thats PandaHome and it's free...give it a try. It's very smooth no lag...

those tabs will bring out a sliding vertical tray onto your homescreen. so you can put more widgets/apps on it

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks. Really my only gripe with The Market is lack of description and screen shots of the Apps.... blessed forums !

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
thankfully they have a 24 hour return policy....

denlem

Reaction score
My clock is correct now, but this afternoon it was 2 hours off. This is the Weather Widgets clock.

DSC02967_resize.JPG

denlem

Reaction score
I've heard other people in the forum complain about it too. Might be time to switch.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thankfully they have a 24 hour return policy....
Indeed. I do love that. Took me by surprise when I Uninstalled ATK and it offered me a refund! Great!

Beautiful Widgets looks great... no lag. Time is on and weather is accurate to local news. Good stuff.

Zippster

Reaction score
My guess would be that some other app is effecting it, I have had my droid since release morning and installed the clock wiget the next day and havent ever had it go off even a minute.

Its not just your clock, the weather isnt working either in that SS.

denlem

Reaction score
My guess would be that some other app is effecting it, I have had my droid since release morning and installed the clock wiget the next day and havent ever had it go off even a minute.

Its not just your clock, the weather isnt working either in that SS.

That's the first time the weather has shown as failed. Then again it only updates once an hour so if it has failed before, it just stayed on the most recent forecast.

I installed another free smal digital clock and that one works sometimes too. Right now it's reading 00:00 and the date is December 31, 2009.

I too assume there is an app that is causing clock problems, but with about 100 of them to weed through, it may be easier to just lose the clock!

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
denlem Beautiful Widgets works perfectly....you should get it.

Some people were complaining about Weather Widgets Donate failure to update and keep the correct time