Clock Widgets

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Would appreciate recommendations for a nice clock widget....

Digital, flip etc etc....

I have no preference but I want some good suggestions..

Thanks

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weather Widget Donate is very nice... gives you quite a few widgets you can choose from, including the "flip clock"

Dan_Droid

Reaction score
I'm using "Digital Clock Widget" on my Home screen. It just displays the time and the date in whatever format and color you want in a 1x2 space. It's pretty basic, but that's why I like it ;)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm using "Digital Clock Widget" on my Home screen. It just displays the time and the date in whatever format and color you want in a 1x2 space. It's pretty basic, but that's why I like it ;)
I d/l'd this one and am using the date and I downloaded a retro one that actually flips like a real flip clock

They match so it looks pretty good....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ceral,

I use beautiful widgets (the pay version). It's rockin. The weather actually is chaging with me for where I am at. Since i'm travelling for the holiday it's keeping up with out me changing my setting. Very cool indeed. Also the developer updated this app recently. Gave the user more functionality. I find it useful and generally pretty awesome.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Beautiful Widgets looks pretty darn nice....I think I will try them both (weather widget donate/beautiful widgets)

Both look great....luckily there is the 24 hour return policy. Thanks for the great suggestions

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Ok Miami, You got me to buy it, I will let you know in a few days how I like it :p

Sleeve

Reaction score
Hmmm. Clock widgets. To each their own, I guess. Clock in the status bar, larger font clock on the lock screen. So many clocks, so little time.

rod

Reaction score
just purchased the beautiful widgets set miami referred to. .99e/roughly $1.50, so ill skip a 20oz coke come monday and call it a wash. first impression is that it is very much worth it. i deleted another weather widget i was using, and this clock/weather widget goes great with my clean and simple layout i prefer on my phones.

the only thing i wish it would include is the long format date (day, month date, year) on the very bottom of the widget. im going to shoot an email to the developers now and see what they have to say.

all in all, good looking widget. impressed.

rod

Reaction score
just woke up to see that the developer had immediately responded to my email to remind me that the date is already included in the widget. sure enough, i looked, and there it was. i dont know how i could have missed it. :blush:

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Beautiful Widgets is pretty awesome......I'm keeping this one. Looks awesome too.

denlem

Reaction score
Does the clock always have the correct time with Beautiful Widgets? I currently use Weather Widgets Donate which has a nice flip clock in it and lots of skins to choose from. My complaint with them is the time is always off, and you have to manually set what times the day and night weather icon should show day or night.

Zippster

Reaction score
Does the clock always have the correct time with Beautiful Widgets? I currently use Weather Widgets Donate which has a nice flip clock in it and lots of skins to choose from. My complaint with them is the time is always off, and you have to manually set what times the day and night weather icon should show day or night.

My time is never off with it. I dont mind the manual setting of day night as certain parts of the country get light and dark earlier or later at times, so nice and easy to adjust, not like your doing it on a daily or even weekly basis.