Clock + weather

Arachnyd

Reaction score
I can't seem to find Beautiful Widgets either...I even scanned the QR code from Androlib - it couldn't find it. Is this still available?

imiller913

Reaction score
I can't seem to find Beautiful Widgets either...I even scanned the QR code from Androlib - it couldn't find it. Is this still available?

Not at this point I think HTC asked the dev to take it down again from them to review it. I think it is crap but that's just me.

NaviGangsta

Reaction score
is there one that just shows the weather seperate on home screen? doesnt have to be integrated into the clock, I just want to be able to see weather without loading another widget each time

Nissan1973

Reaction score
I'm using 2.1 weather widget and loving it! No need to root either.

causse

Reaction score
How do I get my Droid to look like Stigy's? Is that a theme? I like those icons.. thanks.:)

RoscoeDpG

Reaction score
i have installed but i dont get the flip down clock i have the digital clock do i need to get the flip widget separate? or is there something im missing

pmas

Reaction score
i have installed but i dont get the flip down clock i have the digital clock do i need to get the flip widget separate? or is there something im missing

The flip clock is only in the old version that no longer is available in the market. The new version has a digital clock. If you want the look of the flip down clock, you have to get Weather Widget Donate. You have 24 hours to get e refund if you are unhappy with any app. Just go to the market, downloads and choose to uninstall the app you dont want.

CaptainEasychord

Reaction score
I installed this app and im not sure how to bring it up on my phone. there is no icon in the menu for this app, when i go to manage applications, nothing happens as well. any advice? thanks:heart:

Having the exact same issue. downloaded this widget and when I open it, it just opens the settings menu and does absolutely nothing. Am I missing something here?

jr313

Reaction score
Weather widget donate but its a paid app but well worth it u can change the clock and weather skins...really nice!

skeeter1

Reaction score
I installed this app and im not sure how to bring it up on my phone. there is no icon in the menu for this app, when i go to manage applications, nothing happens as well. any advice? thanks:heart:

Having the exact same issue. downloaded this widget and when I open it, it just opens the settings menu and does absolutely nothing. Am I missing something here?
Same here. Downloaded installed. reinstalled. Just get the prefs page. Gotta be something simple, just missing it. I searched and get so close to an answer, but alas. The trail stops. If you got past this screen, PLEASE POST HOW TO...

Much thanks!!

...wf

jr313

Reaction score
Hey everybody all you have to do is long press your homescreen and choose widgets itll go into them and you select weather and clock widget itll pop up on your home screen...you can also download weather add on and when u touch the clock itll show a weather animation...

skeeter1

Reaction score
Well, almost. I could never get past the prefs screen. Turns out (here's the missing link part) that ya gotta press a spot on one of your 3 default homepages that has room for another icon. I had to use the completely blank 3rd homepage. Then it got stuck "loading data". After about an hour of staring at that, I wised up and rebooted the phone. Voilà.

After all that nonsense, I've concluded that it ain't worth the $$ paid for it and now, thanks to Googs "1 return policy", can't return it. I might dispute the charge tho....On second thought, maybe I'll keep it. Please include complete instructions with yer apps, eh? The help was a bit lacking...just a reference to more skins...

This was the first of about 25 paid apps I've installed that required a reboot of the phone. Perhaps it was just time to reboot. What a whiner I am today.

Now, about this time-change thing.... ;>

Reaction score
If anyone finds this thread and is looking for the same Clock and Weather depicted in so many Motorola DROID images...

Note those images...the DROID is always in that multimedia docking station accessory...

Search the marketplace for DockRunner and you can download a FREE app that activates this built-in operating mode. It's simple to use and if you run the app again it will turn off the app.

I like it and since I am a purist at heart, don't need fancy extras, and don't like dealing with crummy apps...I think this is better than anything mentioned here so far.

No offense intended to anyone...it's just sometimes simpler really is better and in this case the thread started with someone looking for just this thing. So here's a direct and simple answer to the original post AND if people read they will see some very good options too.

Take care all,
Daniel