Clock Weather Widget

clover408

Reaction score
How do we get this on our Jelly Bean update?
Screenshot_2012-07-13-07-20-32.png
I would love to know how to get this on our Droid Razr or Maxx Thank You.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Download One More Clock Widget from the Play Store. IIRC, Circles Widget is only coming pre-installed on newer Motorola phones (M, Razr HD, Maxx HD, Atrix HD, etc). When you download the widget, you will need to further download additional clocks from within the app. The one you are looking for is labeled Chrome Rings.

avenged61973

Reaction score
If you have installed jelly bean download this zip file http://199.91.154.122/teznis4n25ug/5i1t2h13ugcxlx8/Motorola+Razr+Apps.zip. Install the zip by going to files/downloads/and open the zip file and install launcher, circles, and weather. Press the home key and select the 2nd choice that comes up and you will have the razr m launcher. Then you can choose the circle widget from your app/widget drawer. One of the launcher files doesn't install correctly but it has no effect on it.

yaterml

Reaction score
Can we please put a stickied forum or something for this topic, I know that Fox was going to add these to his JB classroom at some point but in have seen way too many people requesting the circles widget on their og RAZR/Maxx. I have personally answered this question about 10 times now myself.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Can we please put a stickied forum or something for this topic, I know that Fox was going to add these to his JB classroom at some point but in have seen way too many people requesting the circles widget on their og RAZR/Maxx. I have personally answered this question about 10 times now myself.

There was, however it was accidentally deleted. FoxKat is in the process of rebuilding it. Head up one level to the Razr Support forums and you will see it stickied there.

David