Clock losing an hour??

rezounded1

Reaction score
Hello all, I have had my rezound about 2 weeks now. The problem is that sometimes when I wake my phone after a few hours of standby time, "on but not used", is that the time will be behind an hour. Normally not a big deal but I do use my alarm sometimes and would hate to get up late because of this. Has anyone else had this problem? Also I went into settings > Date/time and made sure "Automatic" was selected to use network values for time and date. Could this be a network issue or a phone issue? If anyone has any idea why my phone does this or has experienced this, let me know what's up please!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only advice I can give would be to try a factory reset. If the problem still occurs go back to Verizon and exchange for a new handset.

Snoking

Reaction score
Take it out of network time and manually set to your time zone. Might be a 4G issue! Chris

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Last edited:

Nyobie

Reaction score
I've had my phone's time show up several hours off, then go back but only happened once and lasted most of that afternoon some time several months ago, maybe September. Weird.

Sent from my rooted TB, ad and bloatware free

OP
R

rezounded1

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, I think it is a network problem. I have set the time manually and I'll see how it goes.

Taco

Reaction score
I had this issue on my old Samsung omnia. It seemed to be network related. Once I manually set date/time I was ok ... But man it took like 5 Times waking up hours late for me to change it!

Snoking

Reaction score
Hello all, I have had my rezound about 2 weeks now. The problem is that sometimes when I wake my phone after a few hours of standby time, "on but not used", is that the time will be behind an hour. Normally not a big deal but I do use my alarm sometimes and would hate to get up late because of this. Has anyone else had this problem? Also I went into settings > Date/time and made sure "Automatic" was selected to use network values for time and date. Could this be a network issue or a phone issue? If anyone has any idea why my phone does this or has experienced this, let me know what's up please!

You in the Phoenix area? Known problem.

OP
R

rezounded1

Reaction score
I live in NM. I figured out what it's doing now just not the why. If I leave it in auto for time it switches from mountain daylight time to mountain standard time, so I've been leaving it off auto and it doesn't switch. It seems like with gps on it should be able to keep track of what the right time is wherever I'm at.