1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

clock in notification bar

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by rev.buttons, Nov 26, 2010.

1. rev.buttons

rev.buttons New Member

So I'm new to miui but am loving it. My question is, is there a way to remove the clock from the notification bar? Have I overlooked something? I have my clock on my homescreen(using clockr) and I don't think I need it twice. Thank you very much for any help.
    Rev.
  2. ZeroBarrier

ZeroBarrier Banned

3. rev.buttons

rev.buttons New Member

Thanks very much...are there usually nightly mods with miui like on cyogen? Once again thanks for the link.
    Rev.
  4. ZeroBarrier

ZeroBarrier Banned

Not nightly, but MIUI is updated on every Friday.

I'll be making a flash-able zip with the new services.jar for 0.11.26, since it was released just a few hours ago and I have already made the necessary edits to remove the clock.
  5. rev.buttons

rev.buttons New Member

Well that's pretty sweet. I flashed the file and nolonger have the clock. It looks great! What's the site ik check weekly for the updates?
  6. Ozzie

Ozzie New Member

I love that look without the clock...it looked silly with a big ole widget sitting right there...thank you for that.
Search tags for this page

miui clock in notification

miui clock notifications