Clock freezing on 7.0.3

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by themadgamer89, May 9, 2011.

1. themadgamer89

themadgamer89 New Member

I just installed 7.0.3 and everything is fine except I noticed my clock had froze the next morning. I woke up and it was almost 2 hours behind. I'm not talking about my widget clock but the clock that is in the top right corner of my status bar. Just wondering if any one knows why this happened or has any suggestions to keep it from happening again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. mikespe

mikespe New Member

It happened on my UD 3.3.1 as well...I think it is the launcher because I just switched to using ADW Launcher EX and the problem seemed to go away...I just switched yesterday so the jury is still out. Also, the whole phone seems snapier & much smoother moving...so I am wondering if the Stock GB launcher has issues?
  3. themadgamer89

themadgamer89 New Member

I'm using launcher pro. I will try adw and see if it helps out but I don't know why the clock in status bar would freeze just because of the launcher. I think it has something to do with GB roms

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. mikespe

mikespe New Member

My apologies! I didn't realize it was the clock in the status bar freezing...I thought it was just the widgets freezing. On my OG Droid all the clock widgets would be 20+ minutes behind sometimes much more...I switched to ADW & all is fine now...
Search tags for this page
android clock freezes
clock in status bar freezes cyanogenmod

cyanogen clock freezes

cyanogenmod 10 clock freezes