1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Clock app mia.

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by katatonic, Sep 28, 2011.

1. katatonic

katatonic New Member

So I updated to the gingerbread ota. And what do I find? My clock app is nowhere to be found. I looked in the manage app list. Its there, but not on my apps. Any ideas on how to fix?

sent from my thunderbolt.
  2. droid_guru

droid_guru New Member

I downloaded circlelauncher, and went into "selected apps" on the widget and got it back. Or if you click on the sense clock, it takes me to the clock/alarm etc. But the circle launcher gives you the desk dock back.
  3. BucksBroke

BucksBroke New Member

Noticed this too. First time I was able to use the search function and find the app that way. Second and Third times, just had to click on my clock widget to access my alarm clock for settings.

Sent from my Thunderbolt
  4. mafiafan123

mafiafan123 New Member

Long press screen > Click widget below skin> clock> i use number 5/6> after on screen press then at bottom you have Desk clock,world clock,alarms,timer,stopwatch etc :) Hope this helps, or are your referring to something else? (although its not in app drawer you can get to it through widget, Stock HTC GB build from VZW is what im using)
Search tags for this page

htc clock widget lost stopwatch