Clock and Home Screen problem.

xxMichaelAnthony

Reaction score
My clocks local time setting randomly changes. Has done it twice. Once to a city in Africa and once to China. The first time it happened I just reset it and it was fine. The second time I reset and it didnt fix it so I manually set the local time. had it on automatic the first time. Anyone else have this problem?

Also when ever i close out of a text message it always goes to the second to the left home screen. It only does it when closing out of a new text. I am using SMS Popup.

My phone is rooted. Used unrevoked and root explorer if that matters.

OP
X

xxMichaelAnthony

Reaction score
Well most would think out of the 175 people, that have look at a thread on a Tech forum, would maybe have some idea of how to at least try to fix it.

And I'm sure a lot of people use SMS pop up since I got the info about it from this forum, so you would also think someone could chime in about that even if they havent had a problem with it

OP
X

xxMichaelAnthony

Reaction score
Whats amazing is 209 views in 4 days on here and no replies
Over there 25 views in 13 hours and 2 replies, from people who havent had either of the problems, that where pretty helpful.

First impressions...:rolleyes:

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's not much point in replying saying, "I don't know what the problem is" but since you seem to be impressed by that sort of thing I'll say: I don't know what the problem is and therefore cannot offer any help.

OP
X

xxMichaelAnthony

Reaction score
The clock location thing has been reported by a few users, no common fix has been found that I know of...

your text messaging problem sounds weird, does it still happen without sms popup installed?

(edit: I just saw you meant your actual system time not the clock widget, the issue might be related)

For reference about the location bug:
I feel like I'm in the effin' twilight zone - Android Forums

City/time keep changing to Hong Kong...15 hours away! - Android Forums

Google Location Service WAYYYY off! - Android Forums

Weather Location is wrong - Android Forums

Weather Widget "current location" problem seems to be related to signal strength - Android Forums

Pretty damn good response if you ask me.
You dont always have to know things to give some one a little bit of info.