CLNR Question

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
They are sending one to replace a DNA, I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I believe that all phones which have removable batteries, and therefore removable backs come without both the battery and the backs. I have had my OGD and Droid 2 both replaced and each time, they came without backs or batteries. YRMV

Tonik

Reaction score
Since it is a different phone they are replacing you will get a battery and cover. Unless the customer service rep needed up.

OP
jplemt

jplemt

Reaction score
No battery or back cover. I asked a couple of times on the phone yesterday, one rep ordered me a back in case it didn't come with one and didn't charge me for it. Does anyone know how to tell if the "CLNR" phone is a new phone? It has a plain clear sticker on the front, not the same one I have seen on the other CLNR phones I've gotten. It had a static cling sticker on the front screen peel off sticker that said all the CLNR stuff. The back of the phone it looks like the battery compartment only has one sticker with the model and IMEI, and the SIM and Micro SD card slots have a blue sticker/film on each of them. Is it possible I got a "new" or previously unused phone as a "CLNR" phone? Does anyone else have experience on what they have received as the S3?