Clipboard

razzell2

Reaction score
How can I view my clipboard? Do I have to go thru my browser to clear my clipboard? Ive had my clipboard pop up a couple of times, accidentally, but I don't yet know how to clear it.
Thanks much

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

lizard

Reaction score
Before I flashed the rom I am on now I used to just long press on the input field and you will get a menu for "input method". Select clipboard. Once in clipboard you can delete stuff. I am on CM7 and the only thing I can pick for input method is Android Keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
razzell2

razzell2

Reaction score
Lizard and silverfang...thanks for replying.
I will give lizards info a try, if that doesn't work ill try your app, silverfang.

Lizard, I assume ur talking about holding my finger on the address bar up top in my browser?

Thanks guys

Update....lizard, I get Share Page, and Copy URL when I long hold. Can't see any access to view my clipboard contents. :(

Last edited:

lizard

Reaction score
I was meaning ANY input field. A lot of people paste passwords from clipboard to avoid keyloggers. They can't record what your typin if your not typin it! Form data fields would also be considered input fields. In case you don't know, you can pick in your browser settings not to remember passwords and form data, and clear them as well. Sure miss my clipboard, ill prolly be checking that app out as well. Best of luck. ;)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ltcalex

Reaction score
HTC has a clipboard, does RAZR?

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yes, I believe it does but I have always used the app "Clipper+" which is a bit more advanced than your standard clipboard and you can store "canned texts" or info there for easy paste...

ltcalex

Reaction score
Yes, I believe it does but I have always used the app "Clipper+" which is a bit more advanced than your standard clipboard and you can store "canned texts" or info there for easy paste...
Thanks for the TIP. I'll examine this app and possibly download it. If you like this question as I do, how about a THUMBS UP? I believe it to be very useful for most users of modifying text. Your thoughts? Thanks.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Cool, report back your thoughts!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
I'm confused, are you seeking validation that you didn't ask a stupid question by soliciting a thumbs up? Or did you try it and failed and seeking advice?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ltcalex

Reaction score
I believe it's report. The key to this question is finding good info for everyone. The more knowledge I have, the more I'd love to share. Validation of good submissions is a credit to all members in the forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums