Clearing Up Some Discussion

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Engineer_900, Jul 27, 2011.

1. faganm24

faganm24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid 3 is not 4G capable.

2. christim

christim Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2

Doubtful on the troll part, and there are things he did already say elsewhere in posts on this forum.

Think of it this way...while the phone has not been released to the public some folks must have been using them, testing them, and have signed NDA's. Those folks get to list that phone as the their "current phone". Hopefully we aren't far behind them.

I for one am glad he cleared up the Bionic is not a crappy phone full of faults. You all know how these rumors get started:)

3. Wonmotyme

Wonmotyme Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I have been eyeing this phone from its origin. I am not one to take to heart the ramblings on the internet but take them as entertainment value. When it is released I will : wait for hands on reviews of developers ( I trust), test in store units and compare the final product against what is important to me . Then make an informed decision if this is truly the phone I seek. If not, "I'm on to the next one" ;p

Das one hella Bamf ta knock the 3 sense in ya!

4. dlo-htown

dlo-htown Member

Ratings:
    +4

You're right... I don't know why my eyes were reading 4G and my brain was thinking Dual Core. haha!

Oh well... but hey, Samsung has 4g phones out there already... if the Galaxy SII releases around the time of the Bionic... again, which technology would you trust? Established 4G experience or a rookie player in the 4G world?

5. christim

christim Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    You left out the final step: "and really hope they don't sell out of them." Remember the Inc's last summer? I too am thinking I'll wait a week until after they released to see how the reviews go. So many were stoked for the TB and I'm not sure I would have been happy being first in line for one of those.

6. EFGantry

EFGantry Member

Ratings:
    +6
    your brain is really failing you... ;) so far, every indication is that the GS2 will not be LTE.

7. sparty569

sparty569 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you let us know about the bootloader?

8. Liderc

Liderc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +45
    Sorry, I don't believe a guy who joined a month ago. I could tell cool stories too if I was a liar. Nothing you've said is anything we don't know already. Sorry, don't buy it.

9. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    ^Join dates dont mean anything. I could start testing iPhones tomorrow and join macrumors next week and start posting like I had inside info.

You dont have to believe him, but join dates and post counts shouldnt be a judge. Some of the most knowledgeable posts I've seen on certain subjects came from someone with a couple days old join date.

At another forum a supposedly CEO of display tech joined in July 2010. As of today he/she has a total post count of 7. Two posts last year total. So far they seem very credible.

10. Preach2k

Preach2k Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,020
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    DroidNCState
    Just because he joined a month ago does not mean he does not know what he is talking about. There has been people on here as long as you and they lie like a rug.. I believe him until proven otherwise...

11. Liderc

Liderc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +45
    My point is, had I started saying these things(Nothing we haven't heard before) my opinion would be just as valid as his. We only have proof to go on and so far he's given us none, because he "can't".

Sorry, I've been a part of a lot of forums, and often these people come onto forums saying they're so and so just so they can feel good about themselves and gain attention.

I hope the guys a head engineer at Moto, I really do, but as I said, nothing he's said is anything new or something anyone else could have said.

12. Preach2k

Preach2k Super Moderator
    Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,020
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    DroidNCState
    I will say this if he is not telling the truth it will come out when the Device is released. If it is true It will come out when the device is released. You must know that some of the guys here are just trying to give us info with out loosing their jobs. This is just a forum. If a person lies to make themselves look important or to have 5 minutes of fame is sad in my opinion.

Search tags for this page
flings vvsabvv

motorola photon pixelation

vvsabvv cam