1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Clearing all personal data off Bionic

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by hydro556, Oct 8, 2011.

1. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

I am returning my Bionic to await the Q4 releases and want to make sure I am clearing all personal data from the phone prior to returning it. Typically if I switch phones, I keep my original phone so I dont have to worry about this.

But, this one is going to back to VZW and I have had for about 10 days, and was kind of waffling back and forth about keeping so I ended up completely setting it up with all my odds and ends. Email, texts, contacts, FB etc. Lots of crap on it.

I know that somewhere, in one of the menus there is a "return to factory" option, or something like that. Also, when I first got the phone, I pulled the SD card that came with it, and inserted the one from my Incredible, so I will be able to re-install the empty factory SD card, so that should help some.

Is there anything else I should do to make sure I am being as thorough as possible?
  2. adamwhitehead

adamwhitehead New Member

Settings-privacy- factory reset

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  3. hydro556

hydro556 New Member

Thank you Adamw, I ended up doing just that. Think its all clear now. I have my Incredible re-activated.
Search tags for this page
bionic droid how delete everything
clear data off a motororla bionic phone
droid bionic erase everything
how do you clean everything off a droid bionic
how to clear a droid bionic
how to clear all data from a droid bionic
how to clear data on droid bionic

how to delete all contacts on droid bionic

how to delete everything off droid bionic
how to delete everything on droid bionic
how to delete information on a droid bionic