Cleared battery stats - help!

kingneptune117

Reaction score
Hey guys. I fully charged my X today, went into clockwork, and hit "clear battery stats."

It has now been two hours since I unplugged my device and it is still at 100%

I have a feeling I messed it up and it is no longer reading the correct charge. How do I fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidxchat

Reaction score
do something that would use lots of battery like listening to music while playing angry birds, it should drop quick

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Its OK

you couldnt mess anything up by wiping battery stats.... :blackdroid:
You are just getting great battery life with Liberty which is without all the blur & bloat. X has great battery life anyway... Relax & enjoy

wooddale

Reaction score
Im not getting good battery life how do I fix it just downloaded the app yesterday cleared everything started from scratch dont have bunch of apps gets real hot also overclocked 1.3 no problems solid just burns bat and gets hot

markhamr

Reaction score
do you really need to be oc'd to 1.3? I'm not sure if that hurts or anything as I've never oc'd, just underclocked and undervolted and have always gotten as good as performance as I could want

wooddale

Reaction score
Seems like the higher I overclock the faster my phone is I surf the web alot the lower I clock the slower or longer it takes to open stuff nevwe tried under clocking though Ill give it a try stock is 1.0 so go lower than that?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Lol definitely nothing wrong...you are, as the other gentleman said, getting great battery life. Just make sure you DON'T have a task killer and don't overclock too much (try not to at all, this phone is fast out of the box...then if u use ADW...you'll be flying) anyway....like I was saying...NO task killer and try not to overclock and your battery life will continue to be great

Hey guys. I fully charged my X today, went into clockwork, and hit "clear battery stats."

I have a feeling I messed it up and it is no longer reading the correct charge. How do I fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol definitely nothing wrong...you are, as the other gentleman said, getting great battery life. Just make sure you DON'T have a task killer and don't overclock too much (try not to at all, this phone is fast out of the box...then if u use ADW...you'll be flying) anyway....like I was saying...NO task killer and try not to overclock and your battery life will continue to be great

+1 on what Porter said, especially on the "lol." Don't mean to laugh, buy yes, your getting good batt. life. And no, DX doesn't need to be OC'd or Underclocked as far as im concerned. It does fine on its own.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

wooddale

Reaction score
Im still learning about roms and stuff I know how to download a rom do my backup etc but Im having trouble with bat running hot I might need to clear cache but Im not sure how can some one help

JOx

Reaction score
Try not overclocking to 1.3...