Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by kbw64, Apr 22, 2013.
How do I clear system cache after 4.1.2 update?
1) Power down
2) Power up by holding Power and Vol Up/Down simultaneously
3) Vol Down to Recovery, then press Vol Up
4) Press Vol Up/Down simultaneously
5) Press Vol Down to last option (wipe cache partition), then press Power
6) When cache is cleared, press Power again to reboot
I receive the following picture on my screen
View attachment 62310
I followed the steps and my phone does nothing once this image appears on my phone.
I just did it to make sure and it worked. At the point you're at, be sure to press Vol Up/Down simultaneously. Once you release them you should get the options on step 5.
This video was done then it was GB, but the steps are the same.
It worked...thanks so much!
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
Glad it worked. :biggrin:
I'm getting the same picture as kbw64 but nothing happens when I push the volume up/down simultaneously. It just eventually restarts itself. Is there anything else I can do to get it to the next step?
Never mind, third time's a charm.