Clear case for D2 R2D2

flametail

Reaction score
I am tring to find a clear case for my d2. I got the r2 special edition so I don't want to cover it up but I would love to have a case or clear skin for it that will protect it from damage.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Dustin.

Reaction score
It doesn't specifically have to be for the R2-D2. You can use D2 cases and they would fit perfectly.

Buy.com - For Motorola Droid 2 A955 Hard Case Cover Skin CLEAR

There's one that's pretty cheap and I'm using the same exact one except mines more of a dark transparent orange/red.

(Kind of hard to slide up and down at times, also the type keys on the physical keyboard are sometimes a hassle to get to. Once your fingers adjust its pretty easy and not really noticeable.)

OP
flametail

flametail

Reaction score
Thanks, I knew I didn't need a specific case for the phone, I just figured I would give a reason for looking for a clear case.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Thanks, I knew I didn't need a specific case for the phone, I just figured I would give a reason for looking for a clear case.

Oh okay, well I figured I would just clarify everything all in one go instead of having a never ending thread. :p

But other than that, your welcome, and if you have any other questions feel free to post back or PM me, and I'll get back with you ASAP.

Cheers!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Zagg Invisible Sheild is a decent choice the only con to it would be the installation. If you know what tinting windows is like then its almost the same process but i have the screen protector for my D2 and it hasn't let me down yet.

OP
flametail

flametail

Reaction score
I got the guy at bestbuy to install it so I didn't have to worry about it, plus if anything goes wrong I just take it back to them and have them fix it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App