Cleanup Phone Help!

CC268

Reaction score
I am wanting to clean up my phone (memory storage, everything, etc) just to get all the junk programs and other unwanted things off including previous ROMS, kernels, etc...what are some things I should do?

ziggy484

Reaction score
I am wanting to clean up my phone (memory storage, everything, etc) just to get all the junk programs and other unwanted things off including previous ROMS, kernels, etc...what are some things I should do?

As far as previous roms and kernals, use the my files app and start deleting stuff off your sd card... after that try superclean, the name says it all

Sent from a Superclean Voodoo Fascinate

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
will do thanks, and yea I had superclean before this...

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
All you really can do is just delete apps you don't use. Deleting roms/kernels isn't really going to do much since it's on the sd card. Plus It's probably better that you have other roms and kernels on your sd card in case something goes wrong. Then you can always flash something else if you're not at home. You can always wipe cache partition and dalvik cache in CWM.

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
All you really can do is just delete apps you don't use. Deleting roms/kernels isn't really going to do much since it's on the sd card. Plus It's probably better that you have other roms and kernels on your sd card in case something goes wrong. Then you can always flash something else if you're not at home. You can always wipe cache partition and dalvik cache in CWM.

Thanks for the help, I will make sure to keep an extra ROM and kernel on the SD card