CleanRom is Coming Back And At The Best Time!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

If you have picked up the Pixel or Pixel XL you may not love the new Pixel launcher. I for one am actually enjoying it however I have seen many people complain that this is no longer a "Vanilla" experience. Back in the day Scott of ScottsRoms had some of the best Roms around. These roms were clean debloated, and tweaked version of Stock Android. CleanRom was one of the most popular roms for many of the Nexus devices. Scott has been in hiatus for several months. It looks like is making a comeback with the Pixel lineup. He tweeted out today that he was only waiting for a custom recovery to get started! Hopefully we get a vanilla experience out of this rom although for now it isn't clear which direction Scott is planning to go with this rom.

via @ScottsRoms

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Still have cleanrom on my Nexus 7. Glad to hear he's back in the game.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Does the Pixel XL have a SIM card? If so is it the same size as the Note 7? If I use an upgrade I want to make sure I can still go back the my 7 if I decide too...

Samsung Note 7.5

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Does the Pixel XL have a SIM card? If so is it the same size as the Note 7? If I use an upgrade I want to make sure I can still go back the my 7 if I decide too...

Samsung Note 7.5
Yes. They are the same. Almost all phones use nano sim cards now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk