1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cleanrom ICS AOSP Buried underneath?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound ROMS' started by Insidious, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Insidious

Insidious New Member

I believe Mr. Smith said earlier that alot of AOSP is buried under this from. On version 2.3, is there anything besides the lock screen that I can get rid of/rename to .bak to achieve an AOSP look and feel? I'm specifically looking for the notification bar.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

Here's a great way to de-sense. [UTIL] DeSense, clean-up, mainver fix, + more ** [v7.1 updated 2/21] - xda-developers've done a lot of manual work on this as well. If you'd like a AOSP'ish ICS ROM try this one: [ROM] 2-24-2012 ICS 4.0.3 v1.9 - xda-developers. I've also posted this ROM in our ROM section here.
  3. JTAC

JTAC New Member

That's a great ROM. I went back to Scott's 3.1 ROM due to Xtreme 1.7 having quite a few bugs. Would you say that 1.9 or the 2.01 Xtreme ROM is now worth downloading?
  4. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Sweet, thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

aosp for cleanrom 7

desensed htc reziund ics rom

ics v1.9