Clean Mater Brings Free Cloud Storage To The Play Store

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
x-6wfjZAuc-szYe3e9LRGSqxJpDGCNkPCJ_au1wrj2Xz7XuxnK9Egf7ozJHs7Vr2OeQ=h310

When flashing between roms it is normally a requirement to factory reset your phone. When you do this you lose your contacts, sms, and mms. Clean Master has released an app that allows you to backup and restore this super important information. CM Backup backs up the contacts, mms, and sms that you choose to the cloud. Storage of this information is always free. It will also scan your device for information and backup automatically. Restore at any time. This app is free in the Play Store. Head to the link below for the download.

Via Play Store

swc2001

Reaction score
Not trying to be a wet blanket but I use Google to store all of my contacts. And they go with me to every device. Also I just use Titanium backup to save MMS and Calls.
However Something that would save ringtones and individual settings for contacts would be very valuable to me. Is there an app that does that?

redoregon

Reaction score
Ummm... no.

Yeah, ok, so the whois info claims the dev domain is in "1209 Orange Street , City of Wilmington , Country of New Castle", and the contact phone number begins with a +86, which is China... yeah, I'm gonna be feeding these guys the contents of my phone and all contacts... not. I'll pass, thanks.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
[h=2]Clean Mater Brings Free Cloud Storage To The Play Store[/h]Clean MATER....is that like Tow Mater. Sorry, couldn't resist. Everyone always makes fun of my typos, which are many.

As has been said before, all of the cloud storage worries me a bit. I have no idea who's server it's really on and how secure it is. Music, videos, sure I'll store those in the cloud, but all of my info?? I don't think so.