Clean blur or otherwise...

gunz.jones

Reaction score
What is the cleanest running rom with the least amount of background programs running? I have looked at all the ones on the list and read about rc's of a few being used, but I am looking for an opinion on the least clutter. Blur or no blur, as long as it's a step forward from this craptastic stockness.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What is the cleanest running rom with the least amount of background programs running? I have looked at all the ones on the list and read about rc's of a few being used, but I am looking for an opinion on the least clutter. Blur or no blur, as long as it's a step forward from this craptastic stockness.

Try squidly's rom, he has scripts so you can use blur or no blur, either way its way fast. Also if you just like the blur widgets he has made it so you can use those on a differnt launcer which is sweet. LP + blur widgets is epic. I have no lag issues with this rom and it comes with a themed black bar and black multi touch keyboard.

OP
gunz.jones

gunz.jones

Reaction score
I am downloading bsva pro....will try squidly's next if it doesn't suit....like the d2 email.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am downloading bsva pro....will try squidly's next if it doesn't suit....like the d2 email.

You can have any portion of blur you want in squidly's rom, he has a script for everything you want and don't want. For example if you want the D2 email you just need to type in the terminal, su, then emailblur -ins and your done.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Currently running Fission 2.0.1 and i had 150+MB after install.

NO blur whatsoever! Looks nice and runs great, everything is also stored in a "Add-on" folder which you can add stuff back that you liked or need to the ROM. No need to run a script.

Replica of "Vanilla".