Clarivue Screen Protectors 20% off Back to School Sale

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Clarivue is having a 20% off sale on their screen protectors. For anyone not familiar with Clarivue products these are high quality dry apply screen protectors. Very comparable to Steinheil. I have run these on several devices and can't tell the difference between the two. The sale is running running from August 21st until September 3rd.

Visit Clarivue

Enter code 2012bts at check-out.

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Any reviews on the Clarivue protectors?

Steve

Whatcha want to know??? I just bought another Clarivue for my Razr Maxx and love it. As I stated in my OP I have used both these and the Steinheil on many of my devices. Both are usually comparable in quality.

I had previously bought a Steinheil for my Maxx and didn't like it. The fit was way off and it would never install without bubbles. I ended up trashing it. The Clarivue I just bought is cut perfectly and fit is top notch. Clarity is perfect. And they seem to have improved the quality of the material used as these resist fingerprints even better now.

Reaction score
On the Nexus I know it's hard to go edge to edge due to the curved glass. Does the Clarivue go edge to edge?

I have the Boxwave protector on right now, and I like it since it's super smooth and goes edge to edge. But, it's starting to get some scratches on it, and a mark from where keys rubbed it in my pocket.

So, I'm looking for a replacement and these look interesting.

Steve