circle or diff style 3g icon

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
ok im gonna check into this real quick and read carefully..lol....by just glancing it looks confusing but i can prob figure it out..i use win rar...so i need to dl 7zip?

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
ok i have done everything so far and so now alls i have to do is store this back from the sd card to the system/framework....after that do i need to reboot? or what

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
and u said to copy the framework-res.apk....was i suppose to move that instead of copying it? now i will have to of the same framework-res.apks there

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
update..i followed the instructions exact and when i went to overwrite the other framework-res.apk in root explorer it started making my phone act crazy as well as forcing cloe on a lot of things....so i restored one of my backups....what went wrong? was i supposed to delete anything from that file when i had it opened in 7zip? like the other wifi signals? i didnt if i was supposed to do anything like that plus like i said i over wrote the other one as well

OSX2000

Reaction score
ok im gonna check into this real quick and read carefully..lol....by just glancing it looks confusing but i can prob figure it out..i use win rar...so i need to dl 7zip?
Yes, you need 7zip. It's a free program.

ok i have done everything so far and so now alls i have to do is store this back from the sd card to the system/framework....after that do i need to reboot? or what
You should use adb to get the framework back into system/framework/. If you don't already have it, you need the Android SDK for this. You would use the following command in a terminal/command prompt: adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk

If you're not comfortable with command line, you can use Root Explorer to put framework-res.apk back into /system/framework/, it's just not recommended. As soon as the copy finishes, the phone will crash and reboot, but the framework will be applied.

and u said to copy the framework-res.apk....was i suppose to move that instead of copying it? now i will have to of the same framework-res.apks there
You're going to replace the framework-res.apk that's already in /system/framework/ with the one you modified.

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
well i guess im gonna have to do it the root explorer way cause i have no slightest idea of how to use this sdk, where to install it or what to do even with ur instructions..lol

OP
stabl4life82

stabl4life82

Reaction score
unless i figure out exactly how to work this sdk im not trying it again cause i rebooted and it went to the m logo and then a black screeen and stayed there