circle launcher!

madkoda

Reaction score
hey guys..i'm using circle launcher on my thunderbolt but notice that everytime i go to launch an app that goes into landscape mode..if i try and click in the circlelauncher it changes the orientation of the phone to landscape and i have to back out bout 2-3 times to make it come back to normal. is there a way to fix this?

mat4ov

Reaction score
Have you tried un-installing, re-installing? I'm running circle launcher and not having any issues..

OP
M

madkoda

Reaction score
i'll try that but i was having the same issue when i was using it on my nexus S as well.

mat4ov

Reaction score
If you had the problem on the Nexus as well then I wonder if it's one of your settings. I used it on my OG Droid and never had an issue either..

OP
M

madkoda

Reaction score
i know it most likely is something i'm doing wrong i just can't figure it out. :-(

mat4ov

Reaction score
Are you changing any of the advanced settings all? I haven't really used any advanced settings in the app, so that would be a good place to start. You could also start by removing the widget you have now and starting fresh with a new one with no advanced settings. From there long press the widget and drag it to edit and add one setting at a time until you find out which one is causing the problem.
Sent from my Thunderbolt

OP
M

madkoda

Reaction score
i haven't really changed any of the default settings in the widget or on my phone at all to be honest.

mat4ov

Reaction score
In that case, I honestly don't know. Maybe you should email the dev and see what they say.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

OP
M

madkoda

Reaction score
maybe you can like tell me how your settings are? and i can try and replicate that and see if it works?

mat4ov

Reaction score
I set mine to a black circle style launcher (just like the image on the app download). I have it pulling up apps and not contacts. I have 7 apps currently listed and that's the only settings that I've changed.

Sent from my Thunderbolt