circle launcher!

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by madkoda, Mar 25, 2011.

1. madkoda

madkoda New Member

hey guys..i'm using circle launcher on my thunderbolt but notice that everytime i go to launch an app that goes into landscape mode..if i try and click in the circlelauncher it changes the orientation of the phone to landscape and i have to back out bout 2-3 times to make it come back to normal. is there a way to fix this?
  2. mat4ov

mat4ov New Member

Have you tried un-installing, re-installing? I'm running circle launcher and not having any issues..
  3. madkoda

madkoda New Member

i'll try that but i was having the same issue when i was using it on my nexus S as well.
  4. mat4ov

mat4ov New Member

If you had the problem on the Nexus as well then I wonder if it's one of your settings. I used it on my OG Droid and never had an issue either..
  5. madkoda

madkoda New Member

i know it most likely is something i'm doing wrong i just can't figure it out. :-(
  6. mat4ov

mat4ov New Member

Are you changing any of the advanced settings all? I haven't really used any advanced settings in the app, so that would be a good place to start. You could also start by removing the widget you have now and starting fresh with a new one with no advanced settings. From there long press the widget and drag it to edit and add one setting at a time until you find out which one is causing the problem.
    Sent from my Thunderbolt
  7. madkoda

madkoda New Member

i haven't really changed any of the default settings in the widget or on my phone at all to be honest.
  8. mat4ov

mat4ov New Member

In that case, I honestly don't know. Maybe you should email the dev and see what they say.

Sent from my Thunderbolt
  9. madkoda

madkoda New Member

maybe you can like tell me how your settings are? and i can try and replicate that and see if it works?
  10. mat4ov

mat4ov New Member

I set mine to a black circle style launcher (just like the image on the app download). I have it pulling up apps and not contacts. I have 7 apps currently listed and that's the only settings that I've changed.

Sent from my Thunderbolt