1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Circle Launcher is the amazon free app of the day [9-24-2011]

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Garemlin, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

2. REMilk

REMilk New Member

I "purchased" the Circle Launcher (CL) app this morning (09/24). It is easy to set up and add apps. There are many included icons and you can replace the icon from any graphic that can be obtained via the gallery. Once the CL widget is added to the home screen, it can be configured. You can have multiple occurrences of the CL widget on your home screen.

Circle Launcher is a widget. I find it a good way to have one-click access to apps on the home screens, that are in the organization that you want.

I addition, when you select the icon, the resulting app list is visually appealing.

My experience with my OG Droid was the more widgets on your home screen, the longer it took to come out of sleep and the more noticeable are the re-draws. Even with my Droid 3, I limit the number of widgets on my home screens.

I think I am might be a little set in my ways. I have used Folder Organizer (FO) for nearly two years. FO 'labels' can be added as widgets or as 'items'. For FO I always add "items" as opposed to widgets.

In order to limit the number of widgets on my home screen, I will continue to use FO; I could be tempted to switch to CL.

Just my experience, yours may differ.
    Bob
  3. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

I've used the Free version in the past, and it is really nice. Currently I'm using Wave Launcher (which is cool b/c you can get to your apps from any screen or application), but I like Circle Launcher for frequently called people and games.
Search tags for this page

circles droid app

droid circles android app