1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Circle Battery Style for SS 5.5?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Shooshi, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Shooshi

Shooshi New Member

Hey everyone,

I wanted to ask if anyone has or knows if there is a circle battery style for the SS 5.5 yet? I tried using the one for 5.4 but after I installed it through the recovery, the battery icon didn't change for me.

Thanks
  2. droid2drummer

droid2drummer New Member

Don't know if this helps but their is a sweet speedometer (colored) battery/ statusbar theme only in the tmobile themechooser..also there is metamorph I used to use daily..but I'm on d2 and not sure if you are able or not? Don't know why not?.and liberty has a batt icon changer as well its in the new Rom Toolbox..should be android friendly..hope I helped a tiny bit...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Shooshi

Shooshi New Member

Thanks droid2drummer. I actually tried to flash the circle battery style for v5.4 again and it actually worked this time. Dunno why it didn't work earlier, but I'm good now.
  4. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

If you end up wanting something different, go to the market and type in CirclesMod. They have blue and white circle icons for the statusbar. They show up as a Theme Chooser Theme but the only thing that changes are the statusbar icons.