chrome?

that_1_guy

Reaction score
so time for a noobish question. just got my update for DINC. and im messin with it when i notice this google chrome phone app. im new to this, what is it(chrome) and how does it benifit my phone? also dancedroid can i get an update dance!

ffej89

Reaction score
so time for a noobish question. just got my update for DINC. and im messin with it when i notice this google chrome phone app. im new to this, what is it(chrome) and how does it benifit my phone? also dancedroid can i get an update dance!

If you have the chrome browser on your computer install chrome to phone. This allows you to push the website you are browsing on the computer to your phone if your on your way out the door and want to keep the website

OP
T

that_1_guy

Reaction score
oh i see. i have chrome but how do u go about transferring it to your phone? is it done over 3g or wifi or usb or what

craighwk

Reaction score
oh i see. i have chrome but how do u go about transferring it to your phone? is it done over 3g or wifi or usb or what

You install an extension that shows a phone icon in your browser. You click it and it will send the page you are viewing (or map directions if you're at google maps) to your phone through 3g/WiFi.

OP
T

that_1_guy

Reaction score
AH! I HAVE DONE IT! thank u much kind peoples. now, for more exploration of 2.2! to the batcave!

OP
T

that_1_guy

Reaction score
another quick question. now when i send a page to my phone it plays any entire song, all the way through. how do i change this?